Dads do so much to make home a place that we love. That’s why every Father’s Day we take the time to show them our gratitude and love. From the guy who seemingly has it all to the one who wants nothing, we’re here to help you find the perfect way to show appreciation for all that he does.
This year, whether you want to break out from the norm or stick with a solid go-to, the Nest team has loads of ideas to celebrate the father figure(s) in your life.
For the dad who likes to be dialed up and dialed in…
- While the Nest Thermostat is there for dads to control the heat inside the house, Libby thinks you should pair it with the Withings Thermo so he can get the full temperature tracking experience.
- For the dad who wants to be the one-man coffee stand like Rob, check out the Spinn coffee maker.
- Jesse must be sharing brainwaves with Rob. He says Dad deserves the Ember coffee mug to keep the fuel for his fire burning at the perfect temp.
- Ana knows how to turn up the volume on her thanks by giving Dad a Google Home speaker.
- Lindsey and Anton are making a Beeline to the top of the favorites list with this simplified bike GPS. Hand it over to the cycling dad in your life, and watch him hit the road to happiness with easy navigation.
- And for the dad who wants to stay on top of what’s happening at home, get $50 off when you buy both Nest Cam Indoor and Nest Cam Outdoor, now through June 18.
For the dad looking to break free from the norm…
- A business suit you can surf in? Jonathan gets it. Check out the wetsuit of any surfer dad’s dreams.
- Betsy knows the Arduino Starter Kit is the best way for nerdy dads to get hands on and creative with 15 fun projects that can turn your dad into an astronaut, fortune teller or code hacker.
- Tommy’s family better hook him up with some guitar lessons – or one of these apps so he can teach himself. Who doesn’t want to perfect their air guitar skills?
- Mark is also picking up on the music vibes, asking to be gifted with a new turntable for his old vinyl records. Rock on, guys.
For the dad who’s ever clothing conscious…
- Jayne’s here to let you know that a good tie is never a bad idea.
- When Lindsey’s dad is done biking, she knows he’s going to want to slip his feet into something classic and comfortable. Enter these famous-for-the-right-reasons L.L. Bean slippers.
- Zach is confident that Allbirds of a feather should flock together. If you agree, snag a pair for the dad in your life to keep his shoe game fresh.
- Jane knows that a dad on the go doesn’t mean he has to sacrifice his sense of style. That’s why she’s a fan of the Aer bags.
For the dad who wants to be handier than the next guy…
- Michele’s husband knows how to mix up his pickup. This year he asked for a Smittybilt winch to keep his truck on track.
- You never knew your dad needed a Roomba for his lawn, did you? Luckily, Brian’s got your back with the WORX Landroid Robotic Lawn Mower.
- Tavin’s got the best tip for keeping any dad’s garage organized and clutter-free with the Racor Bike Lift.
- The Tavin Tips continue with the best way to help your dad be hands-free – the Pearl Magnetic Phone Mount.
- Hopefully your dad is skilled enough not to set off any fires. But just in case, make sure you’ve got a Nest Protect smoke and CO alarm close by.