- 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel sensor with millions of colors and 8x digital zoom
- Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding
Field of view
- 130° diagonal
- 8 high-power infrared LEDs (850 nm) with IR cut filter
Audio and lights
- RGB LED
- –4° to 104°F (–20° to 40°C)
- IP65 rating
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- AC adapter output: 5V DC, 1.4A
- Camera input: 5V DC, 1.0A
- 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
In the box
- Nest Cam Outdoor security camera
- Mounting magnet
- Camera wall plate
- Power adapter
- Adapter wall plate
- Nest screws
- Wall anchors
- Cable clips
- Installation Guide
- Welcome Guide
Size and weight
- Mass: 11.0 ounces (313 g)
- Height: 2.8 inches (7.2 cm)
- Width: 2.8 inches (7.2 cm)
- Depth: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
- Total cable length: 25 feet (7.5 m)
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a web browser or a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p. For more info visit nest.com/ca/requirements.
- At 720p, each camera requires 200 to 500 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- At 1080p, each camera requires 450 to 1200 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 720p, each camera could use 60GB to 160GB of upload bandwidth per month. At 1080p, each camera could use 140GB to 380GB of upload bandwidth per month.
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Learn more at nest.com/ca/responsibility
- 2-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/ca/support
- Our support team is also available seven days a week.