Get a Nest Thermostat
at no cost.
And start saving energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with Direct Energy to give you a $249 Nest Thermostat at no cost.
It’s simple. Sign up for the Comfort & Control Plan with Direct Energy and you’ll get a Nest Thermostat mailed to your door.
Meet the 3rd generation Nest
The Nest Thermostat programs itself, automatically saves energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere. And when you sign up for the Comfort & Control Plan with Direct Energy, you’ll receive a Nest Thermostat at no cost.
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
See exactly when Nest was on in the last 10 days and what affected your energy use.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
The Nest Thermostat works in most homes with low voltage systems—make sure it'll work in yours. Most people install it themselves in 30 minutes or less.
You may not even notice it working, but Seasonal Savings can help you save up to 10% on heating and air conditioning.
Every summer and winter, Seasonal Savings slowly fine-tunes the temperatures in your schedule to save energy.
Here’s how it works:
- Seasonal Savings might adjust the temperature a degree while you sleep, or tweak the temperature half a degree in the morning. Tiny adjustments will add up over a few weeks.
- You can change the temperature at any time. If you’re too warm or too cold, just adjust your thermostat. Nest will listen.
Sign up, get comfortable, stay in control.
Sign up for the Direct Energy Comfort & Control plan and you’ll get:
- A $249 Nest Learning Thermostat at no cost.
- A fixed electricity rate.
- A variable natural gas rate with a winter cap.
- Exclusive access to Seasonal Savings.
Terms and conditions apply.