How to track Nest Store orders, how they’re shipped, and where they can be shipped to
When your order will ship
In most cases, your order will ship from our warehouse within 1-2 business days. We'll send you an order confirmation email, then another email when it ships that has your delivery service information and tracking number.
If part of your order isn't available for immediate shipment, your order will not ship until all items are available. You will see “Processing” if you check the status of your order online. When your order ships, the status will change to “Completed” and you’ll receive a shipment notice with a tracking number.
Shipping methods and carriers that we use
In the US we offer FedEx Next Day, Second Day, and Ground shipping to physical addresses. Shipping is not available to PO boxes or military bases.
In Canada we offer UPS Express and UPS Ground shipping to physical addresses (no PO Boxes).
All orders placed on the Nest store must have the same country for the shipping and billing address.
If you want to make a purchase in another country, please visit a local Nest retailer or place an order with them online. You can see where Nest products are available on our Where to buy page.
How to check the status of your Nest store order
How to check in email
We'll send you an order confirmation email, then an email when it ships that has your delivery service information and tracking number.How to check in the store
Search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Your Nest order.” You may also have to search your junk mail or spam folder.
1. Go to store.nest.com/orders
- If you have a Nest Account and you’re signed in, you’ll be taken right to your order history.
- If you’re not signed in to your account, click on Sign in and enter the email and password you use for the app. You can then see your order history.
Note: If you don’t see your order in your order history, you may not have been signed into your account when you made your purchase, or you may have been signed into a different account. Follow the steps in the section below:
If you don’t have a Nest Account (or purchased without being signed into your account), you’ll need your email receipt from Nest.
- Search your inbox for an email from email@example.com with the subject “Your Nest order.” You may also have to search your junk mail or spam folder.
- Enter the email address that your order confirmation was sent to.
- Enter the order number from the email, starting with the letters NG.
How to cancel or make changes to an order
Once you place an online order on the Nest store, you have a short time to cancel or make changes on the order details page. This is because we send all new orders to our warehouse to be packed for shipping as soon as possible.
If enough time has passed and your order can’t be cancelled or changed online, you’ll need to contact Nest support to change your order.
You can cancel a pre-ordered product if it hasn’t shipped yet.
1. Go to your Nest store orders page. If you see that is hasn’t shipped yet, contact Nest support to cancel.
2. If you don’t see your pre-order listed on your orders page, it may have already shipped (search your email inbox for a shipping notice from firstname.lastname@example.org). If your order has shipped, you won’t be able to cancel.
3. If you don’t see your pre-order on your orders page, and you can’t find a shipping email from Nest, contact Nest support.
Cancelling Nest Aware
You can cancel a Nest Aware subscription for your Nest camera at any time
What to do if you see an error message when ordering
Sometimes after submitting an order, there may be an error message.
1. Check for any typos in your shipping, billing and credit card information.
2. If there aren’t any mistakes, the credit card you used may have been declined. You can try another card in the meantime.
How to return a Nest product
- For anything purchased from the Nest.com store, you must contact Nest support to initiate a refund and arrange for a product return. If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from the Nest store, you can return it within 30 days of shipment for a full product refund.
- If you purchased a Nest product from one of our retail partners, you’ll need to return your product to them.
Nest store terms and conditions
For more details about orders, returns and shipping, read the Nest store terms and conditions.
Learn more about rebates, discounts and other ways to save on Nest products
To see which discounts are available in your area, go to Rebates and Rewards and enter your ZIP or post code.
- Some of our energy partners offer Nest Thermostat discounts and access to services like Seasonal Savings. Learn more here.
- Safety Rewards is a program that helps Nest Protect owners get discounts on their home insurance, and discounts on Nest Protect through our insurance partners.
Learn more about Nest product warranties
For complete details, see the article below.