Size and weight
- Mass: 139 g (4.9 oz)
- Diameter: 8.1 cm (3.19 in)
- Height: 2.89 cm (1.14 in)
- 24-bit color LCD
- 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch
- 4.5 cm (1.76 in) diameter
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (North America, Spain)
- The Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage or either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, Rh or Rc)
- The Nest Thermostat E is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common (C) wire, but installing a new C wire may be required.
- If you have a dual fuel system, we strongly recommend professional installation.
- See if Nest will work in your home >
- Ambient light
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Phone or tablet running iOS or Android
- Nest app
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, 802.11a/n 5GHz
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- UL 60730-1, Standard for Safety Automatic Controls
- UL 60730-2-9, Particular Requirements for Temperature Sensing Controls
- ENERGY STAR®
In the box
- Optional trim plate
- Mounting screws and labels
- Installation Guide
- Pro installation card