Size and weight
- Mass 12.6 oz (357 g)
- Total cable length: 10 ft (3 m)
- 1/2.5-inch, 8-megapixel (4K) color sensor with 12x digital zoom and enhance
- Close-up tracking view
Field of view
Audio and lights
- AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.65A
- AC adapter output: 15V DC, 1.87A
- Camera input: 15V DC, 1.0A
In the box
- Nest Cam IQ camera
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablet and networks do not support 1080p. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
- At 1080p, Nest Cam requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1080p, each camera could use 150GB to 300GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- 2-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/support.
- Our support team is also available seven days a week.