How to track Nest Store orders, how they're delivered and where they can be delivered
When your order will be dispatched
In most cases, your order will be dispatched from our warehouse within 1-2 working days. We'll send you an order confirmation email, then another email when it has been dispatched, with your delivery service information and tracking number.
If part of your order isn't available for immediate dispatch, your order will not be sent until all items are available. You will see 'Processing' if you check the status of your order online. When your order has been dispatched, the status will change to 'Completed' and you'll receive a delivery notice with a tracking number.
Delivery methods and carriers that we use
We offer standard delivery in the Nest Store.
All orders placed in the Nest Store must have the same country for the delivery and billing addresses.
If you want to make a purchase in another country, please visit a local Nest retailer or place an order with them online. You can see where Nest products are available on our Where to buy page.
How to check the status of your Nest Store order
How to check in email
We'll send you an order confirmation email, then an email when it has been dispatched, with your delivery service information and tracking number.
Search your inbox for an email from email@example.com with the subject 'Your Nest order'. You may also have to search your junk mail or spam folder.
How to check in the store
1. Go to store.nest.com/dk/orders/
2. If you have a Nest account and you're signed in, you'll be taken directly to your order history.
If you're not signed in to your account, click Sign in and enter the email address and password that you use for the app. You can then see your order history.
Note: If you can't see your order in your order history, you may not have been signed in to your account when you made your purchase or you may have been signed in to a different account. Follow the steps in the section below:
If you don't have a Nest account (or made a purchase without signing in to your account), you'll need your email receipt from Nest.
- Search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Your Nest order'. You may also have to search your junk mail or spam folder.
- Enter the email address that your order confirmation was sent to.
- Enter the order number from the email, starting with the letters NG.
How to cancel or make changes to an order
Once you've placed an online order in the Nest Store, you will have a short time in which to cancel or make changes on the order details page. This is because we send all new orders to our warehouse to be packed for dispatch as soon as possible.
If enough time has passed and your order can't be cancelled or changed online, you'll need to contact Nest Support to change your order.
You can cancel a pre-ordered product if it hasn't been dispatched yet.
1. Go to your Nest Store orders page. If you can see that is hasn't been dispatched yet, contact Nest Support to cancel your order.
2. If you can't see your pre-order listed on your orders page, it may already have been dispatched (search your email inbox for a delivery notice from email@example.com). If your order has been dispatched, you won't be able to cancel it.
3. If you can't see your pre-order on your orders page and you can't find a delivery email from Nest, please contact Nest Support.
Cancelling Nest Aware
You can cancel a Nest Aware subscription for your Nest camera at any time
What to do if you see an error message when ordering
Sometimes, after submitting an order, there may be an error message.
1. Check for any typos in your delivery, billing and credit card information.
2. If there aren't any mistakes, the credit card that you used may have been declined. You can try another card in the meantime.
How to return a Nest product
- For anything purchased from the Nest.com store, you must contact Nest Support to initiate a refund and arrange for a product return. If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased from the Nest Store, you can return it within 30 days of delivery for a full product refund.
- If you purchased a Nest product from one of our retail partners, you'll need to return your product to them.
Nest Store Terms and Conditions
For more details about orders, returns and delivery, please read the Nest Store Terms and Conditions.
Learn more about rebates, discounts and other ways to save on Nest products
To see which discounts are available in your area, go to Rebates and rewards and enter your postcode.