- 1.7 in x 4.6 in x 1.0 in
(4.3 cm x 11.7 cm x 2.6 cm)
- 4.28 oz (121.6 g)
- 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell
- 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
- HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
Field of view
- 160° diagonal
- High-quality speaker and microphone
- RGB light ring and status light
- 850 nm infrared LEDs
- Nest Hello is designed to work in temperatures from 14° to 104°F (–10° to 40°C)
- IPx4 rating
- 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
In the box
- Nest Hello video doorbell
- Chime connector
- 15° wedge
- Release tool
- Masonry drill bit
- Window decal
- Wall plate
- Extension wires
- Wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
- Requires a wired doorbell and chime.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
- Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. For more info visit nest.com/requirements.
- At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video. Nest Hello will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your Nest Hello streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1600 x 1200, each Nest Hello could use 150GB to 600GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Title 20 battery charger compliant
Support and limited warranty
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty (details in box). For support, visit nest.com/support.
Pro installation recommended.
If you need help installing Nest Hello, a Nest Pro is ready and waiting.Learn more >