Save more energy.
And get paid $85.
The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with Austin Energy to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
Yes – Austin Energy wants you to use less electricity.
Why? It’s a win-win – a lower electricity bill for you means Austin Energy can avoid outages and the huge costs that come with them.
So together, Nest and Austin Energy are offering Rush Hour Rewards. Sign up and Austin Energy will give you a one-time payment of $85 per Nest Thermostat.Sign up
Rush Hour Rewards
Austin Energy will give you a one-time payment of $85 per Nest Thermostat to use less energy.
Here’s how it works:
- Austin Energy wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours by automatically cooling your home ahead of time.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and here’s what you can expect:
- Austin Energy will give you a one-time payment of $85 per Nest Thermostat to sign up for Rush Hour Rewards.
- There will be a maximum of 17 two-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur sometime between 2-7pm, usually from 4-6pm, and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour a day, and there will never be a rush hour more than four days in a row.