Get an energy audit with a Nest Thermostat.
And start saving energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like to keep you comfortable and help you save energy. And now, we’ve partnered with Columbia Gas of Ohio to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
Columbia Gas of Ohio customers with a gas-heated home can learn how to save on their utility bills with this special offer. Get a home energy audit and a $249 Nest Learning Thermostat with installation all for $199.
Meet the 3rd generation Nest
The Nest Thermostat programs itself, automatically saves energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere. When you sign up for a home energy audit, you’ll also receive a Nest Thermostat with installation for $199.
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
See exactly when Nest was on in the last 10 days and what affected your energy use.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
The Nest Thermostat works in most homes with low voltage systems—make sure it'll work in yours. Most people install it themselves in 30 minutes or less.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
This $199 offer from the Columbia Gas of Ohio Home Performance Solutions program includes:
- A Nest Learning Thermostat ($249 value).
- Blower Door Test to locate and measure air leaks.
- Combustion Efficiency Analyzer checks natural gas stoves, natural gas furnaces .and water heaters for safety and efficiency.
- Infrared Photography pinpoints areas of inadequate insulation levels, air leaks, and other problems.
- Energy efficient showerheads, installed where needed.
- Customized Report with recommended energy efficiency improvements, estimated energy savings and discounts to have qualified improvements installed.