Get a rebate. And get paid each summer.
Nest thermostats learn what temperatures you like so they can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now they can do even more.
Don’t have a Nest thermostat? Install one and get $100 rebate from ComEd®. Learn more >
Sign up for ComEd’s AC Cycling program using Rush Hour Rewards to earn up to $40 each summer. Rush Hour Rewards helps you use less energy on hot summer afternoons, while allowing you to stay comfortable and in control.Sign up
up to $ 100 rebate
Get your $100 ComEd rebate.
ComEd will give you a $100 rebate if you purchase and install a Nest thermostat. You can get the rebate at the time of purchase through participating retailers, including on nest.com. Or, apply for the rebate and ComEd will mail you a check. You’ll need to have an active ComEd residential account and a central air conditioner, electric heat or heat pump. See all the details.
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
ComEd will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- ComEd wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- A Nest thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- You get up to $40 each summer you’re enrolled. ComEd will issue a $10 bill credit for each month of participation (June – September).
- There will be a maximum of 10 three-hour rush hour events each summer. If it’s a critical event, rush hours can last up to six hours.
- Rush hours will occur between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays.
- You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than five rush hour events in a week.
You are not eligible to participate in Rush Hour Rewards if you are currently signed up for ComEd’s Peak Time Savings Program or ComEd’s Central Air Conditioning Cycling Program using a direct load control switch. Read the Rush Hour Rewards Terms & Conditions.