Save more energy.
And get paid up to $135.
The Nest Thermostat learns your temperature preferences and helps you save energy. And now we’ve partnered with Con Edison to help you save even more.
Yes – Con Edison wants you to use less energy when everyone else is using more.
Why? It’s a win-win – you can save on heating and cooling and help Con Edison reduce demand while keeping your electric service reliable.
Together, Nest and Con Edison are offering new ways to help you save throughout the year. Get paid up to $135 when you participate in Rush Hour Rewards.
The enrollment period has ended. Enter your email to stay up to date with energy programs from Nest.
Rush Hour Rewards
Con Edison wants you to use less energy so they’ll give you a check for up to $135 when you sign up for Nest Rush Hour Rewards.
Here’s how it works:
- Con Edison wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer days when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours while keeping your home comfortable.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and here’s what you can expect:
- Con Edison will give you a check for up to $135 for each Nest Thermostat that controls an air conditioner when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards.
- There may be a maximum of 10 four-hour long rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will begin sometime between 11:00am-7pm and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events per week, unless there is a power emergency.