Get a $40 nest.com coupon
Nest thermostats learn what temperatures you like so they can keep you comfortable and help you use less energy when everyone else is using more.
You’ll get a $40 nest.com coupon for participating in Winter Rush Hour Rewards. You need to be a Con Edison customer with central gas heating and participate all season.Sign up
Meet the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically saves energy when you’re away.
The more you know, the more you can save. See how much energy you’ve used in the last 10 days.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
Get paid to use less energy when everyone else is using more. Your Nest thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- Con Edison wants to lower demand during heating rush hours, like those cold winter mornings and evenings when everyone’s cranking up the heat.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by adjusting the temperature ahead of time and tweaking it up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot or too cold. But if you start to feel uncomfortable, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- Con Edison will give you a $40 nest.com coupon for participating.
- There won’t be more than 10 rush hour events each winter.
- Each energy rush hour will last a maximum of four hours.
- Energy rush hours happen between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events in a week.