Get paid $100 to be more energy efficient.
The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like so it can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now it can do even more.
Sign up for the Rush Hour Rewards program to get a $100 electric bill credit after the first summer season and $40 for each additional year you stay enrolled. Rush Hour Rewards helps you use less energy on hot summer afternoons, while allowing you to stay comfortable and in control.
The enrollment period has ended. Enter your email to stay up to date with energy programs from Nest.
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
CoServ will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest Thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- CoServ wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- CoServ will give you a $100 electric bill credit within 30 days of enrollment in Rush Hour Rewards. If you have two or more Nest Thermostats, you'll get a $200 bill credit instead. Plus you’ll get $40 for each subsequent year you stay enrolled.
- There will be a maximum of 16 two-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur between 1 and 7 p.m. on weekdays or weekends. You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events in a week.