Use less energy during peak times.
And earn up to $180.
The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with CPS Energy to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
CPS Energy will give you up to $150 if you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards before January 31. You can get another $30 if you stay enrolled in the program through September 30.Sign up
Rush Hour Rewards
CPS Energy wants you to use less energy, so they’ll give you a $150 bill credit when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards before January 31, 2018, and another $30 when you stay enrolled in the program through September 30.
Here’s how it works:
- CPS Energy wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours by automatically cooling your home ahead of time.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
You may not even notice it working, but Seasonal Savings can help you save up to 10% on heating and air conditioning.
Every summer and winter, Seasonal Savings slowly fine-tunes the temperatures in your schedule to save energy.
Here’s how it works:
- Seasonal Savings might adjust the temperature a degree while you sleep, or tweak the temperature half a degree in the morning. Tiny adjustments will add up over a few weeks.
- You can change the temperature at any time. If you’re too warm or too cold, just adjust your thermostat. Nest will listen.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and Seasonal Savings and here’s what you can expect:
- CPS Energy will give you a $150 bill credit when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards before January 31, 2018. You'll get another $30 credit to participate in the program through September 30.
- There will be a maximum of 25 three-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur sometime between 1pm-7pm and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour a day, and there will never be a rush hour more than five days in a row.
- Thermostats installed by CPS Energy do not qualify for the $150 bill credit from the 27th to 1/31/2018.
- Seasonal Savings has helped Nest owners use up to 10% less energy on heating and cooling.
- Seasonal Savings is available twice a year: at the beginning of summer and winter.