Use less energy.
And earn up to $115.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with CPS Energy to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
Yes – CPS Energy wants you to use less energy.
Why? It’s a win-win – a lower energy bill for you means CPS Energy can avoid outages and the huge costs that come with them.
Together, Nest and CPS Energy are offering new ways to help you save throughout the year. Receive up to $115 when you participate in Rush Hour Rewards. And use up to 10% less energy on heating and cooling with Seasonal Savings.
Meet the Nest
First, you need a Nest Thermostat. It programs itself, automatically helps you save energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere.
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
This unique technology helps you use less air conditioning while staying perfectly cool.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Rush Hour Rewards
CPS Energy wants you to use less energy so they’ll give you a $85 bill credit when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and another $30 credit when you stay enrolled in the program through September 30.
Here’s how it works:
- CPS Energy wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours by automatically cooling your home ahead of time.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
You may not even notice it working, but Seasonal Savings can help you save up to 10% on heating and air conditioning.
Every summer and winter, Seasonal Savings slowly fine-tunes the temperatures in your schedule to save energy.
Here’s how it works:
- Seasonal Savings might adjust the temperature a degree while you sleep, or tweak the temperature half a degree in the morning. Tiny adjustments will add up over a few weeks.
- You can change the temperature at any time. If you’re too warm or too cold, just adjust your thermostat. Nest will listen.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and Seasonal Savings and here’s what you can expect:
- CPS Energy will give you a $85 bill credit when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and another $30 credit to participate in the program through September 30.
- There will be a maximum of 16 three-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur sometime between 1pm-7pm and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour a day, and there will never be a rush hour more than three days in a row.
- Seasonal Savings has helped Nest owners use up to 10% less energy on heating and cooling.
- Seasonal Savings is available twice a year: at the beginning of summer and winter.