Get paid up to $50.
Nest thermostats learn what temperatures you like so they can keep you comfortable and help you use less energy during peak hours. Now they can do even more.
Georgia Power will give you a $25 bill credit for signing up for Rush Hour Rewards. And if you stay enrolled through the upcoming summer and winter season, you’ll receive an additional $25.
You need to be a Georgia Power customer with central air conditioning and/or a heat pump to participate.Sign up
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
Georgia Power will pay you to use less energy during peak hours. And your Nest thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- Georgia Power wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- A Nest thermostat can help you use less energy by tweaking the temperatures up to three degrees during the rush hour, while still keeping you comfortable.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot or cold. But if you start to feel uncomfortable, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- Georgia Power will give you a $25 bill credit for signing up for Rush Hour Rewards. Plus, you’ll receive an additional $25 if you stay enrolled through the first year.
- There will be a maximum of 15 rush hour events each season, summer and winter, and each event will be no longer than 4 hours.
- Energy rush hours happen between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. in the winter and 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the summer, and only on weekdays. You’ll get a notification on your Nest thermostat and Nest app.
- You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than 3 rush hour events in a week.