Get a Nest Thermostat at no cost.
And start saving energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with Infinite Energy to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
Get a $249 Nest Thermostat at no cost when you sign up for the Infinite Energy Nest plan. And automatically use up to 10% less energy on heating and cooling with Seasonal Savings.
Get a $249 Nest
at no cost with the
24-month fixed rate plan
The Nest Thermostat programs itself, automatically saves energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere. And when you sign up for the Infinite Energy Nest plan, you’ll receive a Nest Thermostat at no cost, mailed to your door.
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
See exactly when Nest was on in the last 10 days and what affected your energy use.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
The Nest Thermostat works in most homes with low voltage systems—make sure it'll work in yours. Most people install it themselves in 30 minutes or less.
You may not even notice it working, but Seasonal Savings can help you save up to 10% on heating and air conditioning.
Every summer and winter, Seasonal Savings slowly fine-tunes the temperatures in your schedule to save energy.
Here’s how it works:
- Seasonal Savings might adjust the temperature a degree while you sleep, or tweak the temperature half a degree in the morning. Tiny adjustments will add up over a few weeks.
- You can change the temperature at any time. If you’re too warm or too cold, just adjust your thermostat. Nest will listen.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable
Sign up for the Infinite Energy Nest plan and you’ll get:
- A $249 Nest Learning Thermostat at no cost.
- Exclusive access to Seasonal Savings for summer and winter.
- Seasonal Savings has helped Nest owners use up to 10% less energy on heating and cooling.