Get paid up to $40 to be more energy efficient.
The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like so it can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now it can do even more.
Don’t have a Nest Thermostat? Install one and get a $100 rebate from Mass Save. Learn more >
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and you’ll get a $40 Virtual Visa® prepaid card after the first summer season you’re enrolled and $25 for each additional year you stay enrolled. Rush Hour Rewards helps you use less energy on hot summer afternoons, while you stay comfortable and in control.
You will need to be a National Grid electric customer with central AC to participate.Sign up
Meet the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
The more you know, the more you can save. See how much energy you’ve used in the last 10 days.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
$ 100 rebate
Get your $100 rebate.
Mass Save will mail you a $100 Visa® prepaid card if you purchase and install a Nest Learning Thermostat before December 31, 2016. You can get up to two thermostats per household.
You’ll need to have a residential natural gas heating or electric account with a participating Mass Save utility company or energy efficiency service provider. See all the details.
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
National Grid will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest Thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- National Grid wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- National Grid will give you a $40 Virtual Visa® prepaid card after your first summer enrolled in Rush Hour Rewards. Plus another $25 for each additional year you stay enrolled.
- There will be a maximum of 15 four-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events in a week.