Save more energy.
And get paid $85.
The Nest Thermostat learns your temperature preferences and helps you save energy. And now we’ve partnered with Orange & Rockland to help you save even more.
Yes – Orange & Rockland wants you to use less energy.
Why? It’s a win-win – you can save on heating and cooling and help Orange & Rockland reduce demand while keeping your electric service reliable.
Together, Nest and Orange & Rockland are offering new ways to help you save throughout the year. Get paid $85 when you participate in Rush Hour Rewards.Sign up
Rush Hour Rewards
Orange & Rockland wants you to use less energy so they’ll give you $85 when you sign up for Nest Rush Hour Rewards.
Here’s how it works:
- Orange & Rockland wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer days when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy during those rush hours by automatically cooling your home ahead of time.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and here’s what you can expect:
- Orange & Rockland will give you $85 back per Nest Thermostat that controls an air conditioner when you sign up for Rush Hour Rewards.
- There may be a maximum of 10 four-hour long rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur sometime between 11:30am-11pm and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events per week, unless there is a power emergency.