Get paid to save.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like to keep you comfortable and help you save energy. And we’ve partnered with Reliant to help you earn bill credits for using less electricity.
So together, Nest and Reliant are offering the Degrees of Difference with Nest program that gives you exclusive access to Rush Hour Rewards. Sign up and start saving electricity today.
Not a Reliant customer? Switch today>
Get a Nest Thermostat
from Reliant at no cost.
First, you need a Nest Thermostat. It programs itself, automatically helps you save energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere. Switch to the Reliant Learn & Conserve 24℠ plan and you’ll get a Nest Thermostat at no cost.Watch video
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
This unique technology helps you use less air conditioning while staying perfectly cool.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
The Nest Thermostat works in most homes with low voltage systems—make sure it'll work in yours. Most people install it themselves in 30 minutes or less.
Rush Hour Rewards
As part of the Degrees of Difference with Nest program, Reliant will credit your bill $0.80/kWh when you use less electricity during an energy rush hour.
Here’s how it works:
- When everyone is using their AC at the same time during hot summer months, it places extreme demands on the electric grid. This creates an energy rush hour.
- Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy during those rush hours by automatically tweaking your temperatures.
- You’re in control. Nest won’t tweak the temperature by more than three degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Sign up, save energy, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and here’s what you can expect:
- The Reliant Degrees of Difference with Nest program will credit your bill $0.80 for each kilowatt hour of energy you save during energy rush hours.
- An energy rush hour won’t last more than 30 minutes.
- If you want to be notified ahead of time, you can change the settings in your Nest app to receive an alert before an energy rush hour occurs.