Get paid up to $500 in your first year.
A Nest thermostat learns what temperatures you like so it can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now it can do even more.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards, and South Fork Peak Savers will send you a check. $250 if you have one Nest thermostat, $500 if you have two or more. Plus you can get $25 at the end of each summer from 2019 through 2026 if you stay enrolled.
You will need to be a PSEG Long Island customer in the Town of Southampton or the Town of East Hampton with central air conditioning to participate.SIGN UP
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
South Fork Peak Savers will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- To support the power grid and the environment, the South Fork community can take action to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- South Fork Peak Savers will send you a check for signing up for Rush Hour Rewards. $250 if you have one Nest thermostat, $500 if you have two or more. Plus you can get $25 at the end of summer from 2019 through 2026 if you stay enrolled.
- There will be a maximum of 10 hour rush hour events each summer.
- Rush hours will occur between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- You’ll only get one rush hour event a day.