Get paid up to $150 to enroll your Nest thermostat.
Nest thermostats learn what temperatures you like so they can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now they can do even more.
Sign up now for Rush Hour Rewards, and you may qualify for a $75 bill credit paid for by SCE. Plus, if you purchased your thermostat on or after April 1, 2018, you may qualify for an additional rebate or bill credit of up to $75 paid for by SoCalGas® if you have gas service from them, or from SCE if you don’t.
Customers who enroll in Rush Hour Rewards could also earn up to $40 in annual bill credits for participating from June 1 to October 1, with additional savings during energy events.
Rush Hour Rewards helps you use less energy during energy events while you stay comfortable and in control.Sign up
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
SCE will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- SCE wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer days when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning..
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- You may qualify for a $75 bill credit after you enroll in Rush Hour Rewards paid for by SCE.
- Earn up to $40 in annual bill credits for participating from June 1 to October 1. (Enrollments after June 1 will result in prorated savings beginning on the date from when SCE processes your enrollment on the program). Plus get additional savings during energy events.
- Energy events last up to four hours and can occur anytime between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on non-holiday weekdays.
- Multiple events in a day are allowed but will not exceed a total of four hours in a day.
- Customers participating in SCE’s Summer Discount Plan are not eligible to enroll.
- Thermostats installed at no-cost through SCE’s direct installation programs are not eligible for the one-time $75 credit.
Read the Rush Hour Rewards Terms & Conditions. This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by SCE under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. The program will continue until funding is exhausted or program is terminated, whichever occurs first. Program is subject to change without notice.