Save more energy.
Get paid up to $60.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with Southern California Edison (SCE) to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
Yes – SCE wants you to help make your home more energy efficient.
Why? It’s a win-win – by improving your homes energy efficiency, you help SCE to provide safe, reliable and affordable electricity.
So together, Nest and SCE are offering Rush Hour Rewards. Sign up and depending on the weather, you could earn up to $60 a year.Sign up
Meet the 3rd generation Nest
The Nest Thermostat programs itself, automatically saves energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere.
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
See exactly when Nest was on in the last 10 days and what affected your energy use.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
Rush Hour Rewards
SCE will pay you up to $60 to use less energy.
Here’s how it works:
- SCE wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours by automatically cooling your home ahead of time.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and here’s what you can expect:
- SCE expects up to 12 four-hour rush hour events each year. Rush hours take place from 2-6pm, and only on weekdays. You’ll only ever get one rush hour a day, and there will never be a rush hour more than three days in a row.
- SCE will credit your bill for $1.25 per kWh you save during rush hours. Depending on the weather, you could earn up to $60 each year.