Save more energy.
Get paid up to $60.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns what temperatures you like, to keep you comfortable and help you save. And now we’ve partnered with Southern California Edison (SCE) to make an even bigger dent in your energy bill.
Yes – SCE wants you to help make your home more energy efficient.
Why? It’s a win-win – by improving your homes energy efficiency, you help SCE to provide safe, reliable and affordable electricity.
So together, Nest and SCE are offering Rush Hour Rewards. Sign up, and depending on the weather, you could earn up to $60 a summer.
The enrollment period has ended. Enter your email to stay up to date with energy programs from Nest.
Meet the Nest
First, you need a Nest Thermostat. It programs itself, automatically helps you save energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere.Watch video
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
This unique technology helps you use less air conditioning while staying perfectly cool.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Rush Hour Rewards
SCE will pay you up to $60 to use less energy.
Here’s how it works:
- SCE wants to lower demand during peak energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours by automatically cooling your home ahead of time.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Sign up, pay less, stay comfortable.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards and here’s what you can expect:
- SCE expects up to 12 four-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours take place from 2-6pm, and only on weekdays. You’ll only ever get one rush hour a day, and there will never be a rush hour more than three days in a row.
- SCE will credit your bill for $1.25 per kWh you save during rush hours. Depending on the weather, you could earn up to $60 each summer.