Sign up and get $75 from SRP.
The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like so it can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now it can do even more.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards to get $75 from SRP and $25 for each additional summer you stay enrolled. Rush Hour Rewards helps you use less energy on hot summer afternoons, while allowing you to stay comfortable and in control.Sign up
Meet the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically saves energy when you’re away.
The more you know, the more you can save. See how much energy you’ve used in the last 10 days.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
SRP will pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest Thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- SRP wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s cranking up the air conditioning.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- SRP will give you a $75 bill credit after you enroll in Rush Hour Rewards. Plus you’ll get another $25 for each summer you stay enrolled.
- You’ll get $75 for each Nest Thermostat you enroll, up to two per home.
- There will be a maximum of 15 four-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours will occur between 12 p.m. and 9 p.m. and only on weekdays. You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events in a week.