Get paid $50.
The Nest Thermostat learns what temperatures you like so it can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. Now Nest and United Illuminating are working together to help it do even more.
Sign up for Rush Hour Rewards to get an $25 Amazon e-gift card from United Illuminating. Plus you could get $25 at the end of each summer you stay enrolled. Rush Hour Rewards helps you use less energy during peak hours, while allowing you to stay comfortable and in control.Sign up
Meet the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat
No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalized schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home. Nest automatically saves energy when you’re away.
The more you know, the more you can save. See how much energy you’ve used in the last 10 days.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
Maximize your savings. Minimize your energy bill.
Rush Hour Rewards
United Illuminating wants to pay you to use less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest Thermostat can do it automatically.
Here’s how it works:
- United Illuminating wants to lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s using more energy.
- The Nest Thermostat can help you use less energy by cooling your home down ahead of time and tweaking the temperature up to three degrees during the rush hour.
- You’re in control. If you’re home, Nest won’t let it get too hot. But if you start to feel warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Rush Hour Rewards
- You’ll get an $25 Amazon e-gift card after you enroll. Plus get a $25 e-gift card at the end of each summer you stay enrolled.
- There will be a maximum of 6 four-hour rush hour events each summer. Rush hours happen between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. and only on weekdays.
- There will be no more than one rush hour event a day, and there will never be more than three rush hour events per week.
Read the Terms and conditions.