Size and weight
- Mass: 357 g
- Total cable length: 3 m
- 1/2.5-inch, 8-megapixel (4K) colour sensor with 12x digital zoom and enhance
- Close-up tracking view
- Up to 1080p (1920 × 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
Field of view
- 130° diagonal
- High-power infrared LEDs (940 nm) with IR cut filter
Audio and lights
- High-quality speaker, 3-microphone array, LED light ring and LED status light
- 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Indoor use only
- AC adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.65 A
- AC adapter output: 15 V DC, 1.87 A
- Camera input: 15 V DC, 1.0 A
- 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
In the box
- Nest Cam IQ camera
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Wall mount
- Plasterboard anchors
- Plasterboard screws
- Cable clips with nails
- Quick Start Guide
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 at 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Working broadband Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p. For more info, please visit nest.com/no/requirements.
- At 1080p, Nest Cam requires 800 to 2,000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
- Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more movement in a scene.
- If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera will stream all video to the cloud for secure off-site storage. At 1080p, each camera could use 150 GB to 300 GB of upload bandwidth per month, depending on the video-quality setting.
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Learn more at nest.com/no/responsibility
- 2-year limited warranty. For support, please visit nest.com/no/support.
- Our support team is also available seven days a week.
Just plug in Nest Cam IQ, download the free Nest app and go.Learn more >