Size and weight
- Camera dimensions: 12.8 cm x 9.3 cm x 9.3 cm (5" x 3.7" x 3.7")
- Mass: 568 g (20 oz)
- Total cable length: 7.5 m (25 ft)
- Open a window, route the power cable through it, then close it.
- Drill through your exterior wall and plug it into an indoor socket
- Plug it into an outdoor socket with the weatherproof power adapter for Nest Cam IQ outdoor. (Sold separately)
- Buy now >
- Watch the installation video >
- Not sure which option is best? Leave it to a Nest Pro.
- Learn more >
- 1/2.5", 8-megapixel (4K) colour sensor, 12x digital zoom and enhance, close-up tracking view
- Up to 1080p (1920 × 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
Field of view
- 130° diagonal
- High-quality speaker, 3-microphone array
- Status light and RGB light ring
- High-power 850 nm infrared LEDs
- -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- IP66 rating (weatherproof)
- AC adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.65 A
- AC adapter output: 15 V DC, 1.87 A
- Camera input: 15 V DC, 1.0 A
- Requires an indoor power socket
- 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
In the box
- Nest Cam IQ outdoor camera
- Wall plate
- Outdoor power cable
- Indoor power adapter
- Hex key
- Cable clips
- Wall anchors
- Installation Guide
- 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported). Working broadband Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed recommended.
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablets and networks do not support 1080p. For more info, please visit nest.com/uk/requirements. Use requires creation of a Nest account and acceptance of the Terms of Service, which can be found online at nest.com/uk/terms.
- Video streaming and Nest Aware may be subject to interruption or failure for reasons beyond Nest's control, including intermittent Wi-Fi or service provider outages. Nest Cam and Nest Aware do not provide third-party monitored emergency notification or response.
- For optimal video quality at 1080p, a working broadband Internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed per camera is recommended. Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more activity in the scene. If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera will stream all video to the cloud for secure off-site storage. You can adjust your camera's video quality to use less bandwidth and monthly data.
- English (US, UK)
- French (Canada, France)
- Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- RoHS compliant
- REACH compliant
- Recyclable packaging
- Learn more at nest.com/uk/responsibility
- 2-year limited warranty (details in box). For support, please visit nest.com/uk/support