Get a Nest Thermostat with npower.
And stay in control of your energy usage.
Nest has teamed up with npower to help you save energy. Switch to the npower In Control March 2017 energy tariff, and you can get a Nest Thermostat with standard installation.* And automatically use less energy on heating with Seasonal Savings.
The Npower offer has ended. Enter your email to stay up to date with energy programs from Nest
Meet the Nest
The Nest Thermostat is a programmer and thermostat in one. It programs itself, automatically helps you save energy when you’re away and can be controlled from anywhere. And when you switch to npower’s In Control March 2017 energy tariff, you can get a Nest Thermostat and standard installation.
Just turn it up and down. Nest learns the temperatures you like and builds a personalised schedule for your home.
Don’t waste energy heating an empty home. Nest automatically adjusts to a temperature that will help you save when you’re away.
No more guessing. Nest learns how long your system needs to heat up so you’ll reach the temperature you want, when you want.
Change the temperature from anywhere with your phone, tablet or laptop.
The Nest Thermostat works with most heating systems – make sure it’ll work with yours.
You may not even notice it working, but Seasonal Savings can help you save on heating.
Every winter, Seasonal Savings slowly fine-tunes the temperatures in your schedule to save energy.
Here’s how it works:
- Seasonal Savings might adjust the temperature a degree while you sleep, or tweak the temperature half a degree in the morning. Tiny adjustments will add up over a few weeks.
- You can change the temperature at any time. If you’re too warm or too cold, just adjust your thermostat. Nest will listen.
Sign up, save energy, stay in control.
Switch to the In Control March 2017 energy tariff and you can get:
- A Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Standard installation.
- Fixed energy prices through March 2017, so you can manage your budget better.
- Exclusive access to Seasonal Savings.
*Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.